I write content for all matter of media on a myriad of subjects – the arts, culture, diversity, education, the environment, finance, global politics, health, sports, religion and more. Eclectic, I know, but working as a Madison Avenue ad exec, PR manager for Sesame Street and the Washington Post, an arts administrator at the Smithsonian and a freelancer – gave me the opportunity to write about some really interesting things. Some samples below:
GranvilleSawyer.com – for this author/educator/speaker I write and manage original content and the author’s social media.
Host Hotels & Resorts: for this Fortune 500 company I managed their internal communications and executive blogs.
- In Support of a Place Made Sacred 09-02-11
- What It Means to Be Green Series
- Anthropologist Principles – Intranet Article
While you’re here, check out my blog!
Today’s Charlotte Woman Magazine Cover Features:
DC Style Magazine Cover Feature
More Public Relations
- Arts & Science Council Newsletter Article
- Children’s Television Workshop – Trevino
- Children’s Television Workshop – Sesame Street
Contact me about a writing assignment – please use the form below and I’ll get right back to you!